- Standard PRE-SAFE & Attention Assist
- Sportier lines along to the side along with new sculpted front
- Chrome accents on the exterior along with new LEDs in the headlights
- 240-hp BLUETEC V6, 362-hp Biturbo V8, or 429-hp Biturbo V8
- Electromechanical steering
Look at the redesign of the headlights and the front end. It really gives the GL a more aggressive feel.
A great new look on the interior of the 2013 GL. You can see clearly here the quality materials that Mercedes-Benz uses. Brushed aluminum, beautiful woodtrim, and leather are materials used on the interior and door panels. Mercedes-Benz uses quality products now, so that they can last you a lifetime.
I love what they have done to the back end of the vehicle. It gives it a fresh look. The new redesigned tail lamps give it a fresh look, and are also a great safety feature on the SUV.
It should be released at the end of the year. If you are interested in the new 2013 GL-class or have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.
Mercedes-Benz of Orange Park
7018 Blanding Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32244